Reflection 1

A personal reflection on the separation caused by military training and deployment from the perspective of an Air Force wife.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

hanging in...

It's getting a little easier day by day but the missing and longing is very much alive.  I've spent the past few days cleaning the house and getting errands done (still in the process of finishing up said errands) so there are definitely distractions present which is helpful and also makes the time go by faster than if I were idle.  I love hearing from Aaron and try to be available for calls as much as I can which is a bit hard considering the time difference, but never the less I try to be free for those times.  He told me he had a cold over there which is probably due to the differing climates and such which made me get a bit sad.  I usually make him several cups of ginger tea and give him treats to eat when he's sick so I wish I could do that for him, but alas, I can't.  Just counting the days until I can have my wonderful husband back.

No comments:

Post a Comment